Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Best of 2021


 I've tried to show a representative selection of the quilts I made in 2021 that I'm most pleased with.


 

My best quilt top of 2021 is the Proud Caribou . This is my biggest foundation paper-pieced quilt top, ever, measuring 60" x 80". It just remains to get quilted. 

 

The runner up is a quilt representing my entire Colorful Quilt History . It contains scraps from my whole quilting journey from 2011 until now. With a size of approx. 47" x 57" it made a good dent in my scrap bins.


My first, ever, pixel quilt is this  Forget Me Not quilt. It was a fun quilt to pattern test.


I hardly ever make a second version of a quilt, but I made an exception for this Modern Plus quilt. This pattern is so great for scraps!

 


I don't only make big quilts, sometimes I make an exception for a gift to a friend. This Table Runner is made of leftover fabrics from my two years as ambassador for Island Batik.


Linked up to:

Meadow Mist Designs - Best of 2021 Linky Party 

Oh Scrap!



Keep on quilting!










6 comments:

  1. What a great round up. And that caribou is stunning, congratulations on such a gorgeous quilt. All the best for 2022!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you all the best for 2022, too!

      Delete
  2. What a master piece...your Proud Caribou looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of the wonderful finishes! Thanks for linking up and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous quilts this year, Anita! Will your magnificent caribou be all quilted up in 2022? I hope SEW!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!