Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Seasonal Runner

This is the latest table runner I have made, the pattern is Seasonal Runner, a free pattern from Art Gallery Fabrics.

 I used fabrics from Island Batik for the top. The cool blues and greens look great towards the solid grey background.


 A progress shot with all the blocks cut and HSTs assembled, with details of the first block.


The runner is quilted with straight lines, using the walking foot in the background and ruler work for the blue/green blocks.

 The binding is a blue batik from Island Batik. Finished size for the runner is 18"x45".

 

Keep on quilting!

 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful runner! The batik fabrics really make this pattern glisten and your quilting is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this runner...the block is such a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!