Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Pacific Sun

 

This is my version of the PacificSun quilt, a striking wallhanging. I finished it after a two-week quilt along hosted by the designer Donna of XOXSEW. The mini measures 21"x 22", and is one of the few all-solids quilt I have made. 

The gentle curves made it easy to get a perfect result. The mini is quilted with horizontal lines 3/8" apart in a steel grey thread that matches the background. The quilt is finished off with a faced binding.

I had lots of fun with this pattern, and I would love to make more of this in different color schemes.

 

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the colors and I love the quilting! Like a beautiful setting sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous quilt! The colors are wonderful together, well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!