Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Fat Eighth Flapjacks Quilt

 Looking for free patterns for my charity quilts I came over this one from Fat Quarter shop:
the Fat Eighth Flapjacks Quilt . It is originally designed for a Fat Eighth bundle, but it also works perfectly with scraps.

This resulted in a colorful quilt with lots of fun and interesting scrap pieces.


 The weather cooperated so that I could take an outdoor picture.

 


 The backing is a duvet cover, and the quilting is a simple crosshatch.
Finished size of the quilt is 55" x 65". 

This is my fifteenth charity quilt for the year 2021, and number 79 all time for the children's ward at the hospital.

Keep on quilting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!