Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Harry Potter Quilt

 


 At my guild meeting some weeks ago one of our members gave away some Harry Potter fabric. This was perfect for a charity quilt. I paired it with a book fabric I had, a Jen Kingwell fabric in three different color combinations and some other fabrics that would suit a boy.

I had the quilt professionally quilted by a new longarmer in town, she did a great job!

 


 The backing fabric is full of old-fashioned fountain pen tips, to go with the book theme of the quilt.

 Finished quilt size is 42" x 54".

Here's a detailed picture of the quilting. The star pattern is perfect for the quilt.

I also gathered my leftover binding pieces and made a scrappy binding, which makes the quilt more interesting.

This is my seventh charity quilt for the year 2023, and number 99 all time for the children's ward at the hospital. 


Keep on quilting!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!