Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

Aurifil DOM blocks for July, August and September

I have made a few of the Aurifil Designer of the Month blocks over the years, and have completed several annual quilts. This year I started sewing in July, and my third block is now done.


The July block is designed by Carl Hentsch, and is paper pieced. This one was made when I was away on vacation.


The August block is designed by Karen Miller. It was real fun to make the 3D flowers, they look like carnations!


The September block is designed by Lissa Alexander. All the blocks are 12.5" unfinished.

Sewing these blocks in between other projects is very relaxing, and I enjoy it very much.


Keep sewing and quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!