Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Halloween Pouch

 Holloween is in a month's time, and those kind of projects are popping up all over Instagram. I have made two Halloween quilts in my early days as a quilter, Number 1Number 2 . Wow, it was actually 10 years ago!



 I figured out it was time to make another Halloween timed project, this time a practical pouch. Noodlehead's Open Wide pouch is my go-to pattern. Focus fabric is from my stash, and the bottom is recycled denim.



 The backside is a huge spiderweb!
I folded a strip of pumpkin fabric and sewed it in between the top and bottom fabric.

 

The lining fabric is black with orange dots, so appropriate! A fast and fun little project.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my these are spooktacular bags. You've now inspired me to use some of my Halloween fabric to make some bags too. Yours are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!