Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Strip Pieced Jewel Table Runner

 A new year and new projects. I am in a good stream of working my stash off, already. 

 


 This table runner is made from leftover stash from my two years as an ambassador for Island Batik. These batiks in earthy colors are playing well together with the neutral light stripes.

 


 These are the starting strip pieced blocks.

I also get to show off my new ironing board cover.

 

The resulting quilt top after some slicing and sewing, 12" x 36"
 


 Straight line quilting in the light stripes using white Aurifil thread gives a minimalistic design. 

The table runner is made from a tutorial by Connie Kresin, @freemotionbytheriver .


Keep on quilting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!