Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Modern Postage Stamp Quilt



 I love making scrap quilts, and this time I made the Modern Postage Stamp Quilt by @kitchentablequilting . I cut 504 squares of 2.5" from my scraps to make the 56 nine-patch blocks.

The photo shoot had to be done in the fresh snow in my neighborhood.

 

I raided my scrap bins for the 2.5" squares, but I couldn't really see that much reduction in the bins afterwards. 56 nine-patches only weighed 275 grams.

With white sashing in between the finished size of the quilt is 54" x 62".
 


 I used a fun fabric with lots of faces for the backing, and quilted with straight lines in a crosshatch design.

This is my second charity quilt for the year 2022, and number 81 all time for the children's ward at the hospital.

Keep on quilting!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!