Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Endless Summer Runners in Full Winter

 


 It is good to work on somewhat smaller projects from time to time, here are my Endless Summer table runners out on a snow covered park bench.


It started with the need for a couple of table runners for gifts. I looked through my collection of patterns and found this sweet runner by Sharon Holland Designs. The best thing is that it is a free pattern in case you want to make your own.



 I made the pink version first. I hardly ever make the same pattern twice, but this one was so much fun that I searched my stash to find another good color combination.


Here's an in-progress picture of #2. These are more my colors.

This table runner was quilted with Aurifil thread in white and army green.
 


 The quilting shows off well in this picture. I love how different the runners look while still made from the same pattern!

Keep on quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!