Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Modern Plus Quilt


This is my last charity quilt for the year, and probably also for a long period of time. I need a break to focus on my own things.

It is a colorful quilt for a teenager, and it measures 48" x 64"

The Modern Plus Quilt is a super design for using up scraps or leftovers from other projects. I used a tutorial from the blog In Color Order .



 A great stash buster!

I wanted to show off a detail of the quilt's upper right corner. This is an example of the fun fabrics in this quilt.

This is my charity quilt number 20 for the year 2020, and number 64 all time for the children's ward at the hospital.

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful quilt! Love the pattern and the fabrics you chose...even better that you used up such great scraps! Cats and fish in the corner absolutely belong together. Some little one is going to love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!