Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tetris Quilt

The last day of June, and I am ending the month with this color explosion of a quilt! The design reminds me of the electronic Tetris game that was popular way back when.


I love scrappy quilts, so when I found a paper copy of the Links pattern by Sharon McConnell of @colorgirlquilts when tidying my sewing room, I just knew I had to make it. You only need approx. 20" of each 2.5" strip to make the blocks. I dug into my supply of strips and came up with this result.


The backing is constructed of  two fabrics in the complimentary colors of blue and orange. The quilting is a simple stipple design in green thread, and the binding is also green. Finished size of the quilt is 40" x 60".

This is my twelfth charity quilt for the year, and number 56 all time for the children's ward at the hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!