Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Building a Village

Moda Fabrics has released their Moda Village pattern as a free PDF download to reach out and connect with our community - each other.


This is a perfect pattern for scraps, a real scrap buster! I have raided my scrap bins and found pieces of fabrics that I didn't even know I had. i hardly ever throw away leftover scraps, so this pattern is perfect for me. The above blocks were leftovers from this previous project. It is good to use up the rest!


My village is growing by the day, right now the count is up to 30 houses. The pattern calls for 132 house blocks, but I will probably make a somewhat smaller quilt suitable for charity.

The search for more scraps is continuing!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!