Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Yummy Charity Quilt Top


Don't you get hungry looking at this quilt top? It is made from FOOD fabrics from Timeless Treasures together with black solid in a simple patchwork  style. Pizza, Pickles, Potato Chips, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs are not the healthiest of foods. Corn and Watermelon helps out a little bit on the healthy side.


I separated the eight FQs I won in a giveaway a few years back into stacks for two different charity quilts.


String piecing the rows together.


The completed quilt top, 36" x 54". This one will travel home with me for quilting and donating. I guess there will be a kid at the hospital longing for some Junk Food !

The fabrics for the next FOOD quilt is already being cut.

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!