Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Blue/Green Charity Quilt

 Another charity quilt is made. This time I used fabrics from only one fabric line, that's pretty unusual for me. I made an "old-fashioned" patchwork quilt from 18 different fabrics from Birchtree Lane by Connecting Threads, a line from 2015 according to the selvedge.


 A simple patchwork layout looks great with the many different prints of birds, leaves and feathers together with blenders.


 The uprooted tree is always a trustworthy quilt holder.

Dimension of the finished quilt is 48" x 60". Quilted with wobbly lines using the walking foot.

 We have been blessed with fairly warm weather this October, so the forest is still green even though the leaves have fallen off the trees.

This is my twelfth charity quilt for the year 2021, and number 76 all time for the children's ward at the hospital.

Keep on quilting!



 


2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful charity quilt. I'm sure whomever receives it will appreciate the comfort and love it brings them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!