Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

More Items Made in May

Here are a couple of items I made in May and have not blogged about, yet.


First out is my version of the #bombazinemitt . The oven-mitt is made from repurposed jeans and batting scraps. I hand quilted the colorful side with Aurifil thread 12wt in green color #2890.


The only new item is a layer of Insul-Bright to keep the heat away from my hand when using it. This side is machine quilted with Aurifil 50wt in color #2890.


Pattern testing the 'Betsy Ross Quilt' for Katie Malan design, gave this lap sized quilt that will be donated to the children's ward at my local hospital.

This is my ninth charity quilt for the year, and number 53 all time for the children's ward at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!