Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Flowers in the Meadow



This charity quilt is the result of a deep-dive into my stash searching for florals.

I used my AccuQuilt Go to cut the 180 4.5" squares from all the 'gazillion' different florals.

To get a little more interest into the quilt I spread butterflies/roses randomly over the surface. I know there will be a girl out there who will enjoy this quilt!

The quilt is backed with a red gingham, which almost makes it look like a picnic quilt. The green binding gives a splash of extra color to the quilt..

Finished size is 48" x 60".

This is my fourth charity quilt for the year, and number 48 all time for the children's ward at the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. What a great use for scraps! I am now inspired to make something similar--thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!