Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Another Charity Quilt finished

This weekend I put the last stitches in the binding of the charity quilt I have named 'Pink Dream'. It will be donated to the children's ward at my local hospital.


A real girly quilt with all that pink, and not to mention the panel in the center. Here the quilt has gone though the washer and dryer cycle, and is all ready to be donated.


Here it is before washing. I quilted it with daisies in the two white center stripes, and "leaves" in the outer white stripes.


The outer pink borders were quilted with wavy lines, and the other pink/blue stripes got FMQ'd hearts and loops all over.


After the dryer cycle the quilt is nicely wrinkled, and has a great cuddly feeling. This will give great comfort to a little girl!

This is the sixth quilt I have made for the children's ward, but the first girly one. Nice to work with with some pink for a change!

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet quilt and it makes one feel so good to donate them doesn't it-I love doing that also.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!