Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Goal for ALYoF


These fabrics will be the basis for my April Goal; a 20" pillow cover. The white will be the background. The pink one with flowers I bought years ago. As you might see, there are some blue/turquoise flowers on it, and by accident/chance the color is the same as the solid I bought from Connecting Threads last winter; Cornflower.

Here the fabrics are on display on my porch, showing off the snow in the yard that does not want to leave. I definitely need to make a summer pillow to chase away winter.

This will probably be an easy goal to achieve this month, and that is OK since Easter is coming up and I probably would like to do something else than just sew and quilt!

Linked up to ALYoF April goal setting party .

1 comment:

  1. These are some lovely fabrics! Can't wait to see your pillow soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!