Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Easy Street borders, plus UFO list

Finally I have bought the border fabrics for Easy Street. The purple and turquoise were washed and dried yesterday together with color cather sheets, thank goodness; the sheets were dark with excess color.


The purple will be the narrow inner border. I also bought the backing fabric on sale, and I will show you that later when I have come further on with the process.

A lot of other bloggers have come up with lists of UFO projects to finish in 2013. Even though I haven't been quilting for a very long time, after rummaging through my UFO/WISP list I have quite a long list. Several of the projects are BOMs or BOM-like.

Here is the list of big projects that I will complete before starting anything new:

UFOs/WISP

EASY STREET - needs borders, backing and quilting
2012 AURIFIL DESIGNER OF THE MONTH - working on the last stitchery, needs sashing, backing and quilting
JACKIE'S BLOGGERS BOM - quilt top finished, needs backing and quilting
LORI HOLT'S ROW ALONG - still a few weeks/months to go

After having committed myself to completing these projects, I still have a few other quilts I will do as soon as possible. Among them is a twin sized quilt for DS2.

Progress will be shown on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!