Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Round Robin Quilt for Rachel


One thing I realized, is that I have never blogged about the previous quilt top I worked on in this round robin. This is Rachel's top. I added the grey staggered border around the teal.

I love the movement and contrast my border makes to the teal and yellow inside. In the corners I added paper pieced arrows of my own design. The dark red border on the outside was sewn on as a protection for a somewhat fraying fabric in the corner blocks. Let's see if this border will be kept in the top, or maybe the next person in line has other ideas! Maja is free to choose.

This quilt is going to look gorgeous in the end! I have really enjoyed being a part of this Rakish Needle Robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!