Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Prairie Flowers Going South


A table runner was needed as a gift for friends, and I chose the classic block Prairie Flower. Here the runner is resting on an art-sofa looking like polished rocks. (I can assure you it is better to look at than to sit in!)


Taped to the brick wall. (Seconds later the office tape gave in and the runner ended up on the floor...)


Outside on an overcast day.



A park bench is a good place to stay, the corner had to be tucked in due to a windy day.
 


The backside of the runner is a print I found in my stash, an Ikea print from 2008 according to the selvage.


I needed an artistic rolled-up picture...


And why not one to show off the beautiful landscape around?!


The last picture shows the fabrics and the quilting. I used batiks for the flowers and the corner stones. Quilted with large stippling. The fall colored binding makes the table runner perfect.

Keep on quilting!

1 comment:

  1. very nice runner and you have done it proud with all the artistic photos

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!