Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday

Long time, no see... There has been little activity from me here on this blog lately, due to travel and life in generally, But now I am back on track and can show you some progress.


First is my little travel project: A tiny little owl cross stitch kit I won from Theresa over at BumbleberryStitches in a blog hop this spring. When this little owl is done I will incorporate it in a zippered pouch, most likely. The perfect fabric to surround the owl is already acquired, and I know the pouch will be super cute!


My other project is bigger, this will be a wedding gift for my nephew and his soon to be bride. For the first time in my life I am making a two-colored solid quilt. The colors are not the best on this picture in indoor lighting, but it is teal and a light aqua. All the pieces for the quilt has been cut, so now I just have to assemble them. This will eventually become an optical illusion quilt. I will show more updates later.

Until then, keep on quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!