Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My 2015 FAL - Q2 List

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

It is the second quarter of 2015, and a new list of projects I want to finish is due. Thanks to Adrienne over at On The Windy Side for keeping us in line.

For the first quarter my goal was to finish three projects, and I managed to complete two of them. Three is a good number, and that will be my goal for this quarter, too.


The above picture shows bits and pieces that will be assembled into a mini quilt. Batiks and a neutral fabric with tiny white leaves will be put together in a nice little wall hanging.


My Quatrefoil blocks are being sewn together and will become a great table runner for beekeeper friends.

Last, but not least, I put in the goal I didn't accomplish for the first quarter of the year, Love Squared by Lindsey Weight. Now the background fabric is ready and waiting to be cut into.

This list should be possible to accomplish; I am looking forward to a nice few months!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in your Quatrefoil blocks. They are really beautiful. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!