Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Distracted - again...

With all the pieces cut for the latest table runner (see my previous post) you should think that I would have been on a good way of finishing the top by now, but not... Instead I started gathering fabrics and started cutting pieces for a new one.


Here are my finished Log Cabin blocks made from 2 1/2" strips. The low sunlight on my porch does not give perfect credit to the colors, but you may get the picture. Seconds after the picture was taken the blocks were blown away with the wind, but I managed to rescue all of them.

This will become a masculine quilt, the design is a free pattern from Benartex; more will be revealed later.

Linked up to Needle and Thread Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I love to see masculine quilts. These colors really are a nice combination. The porch made a great backdrop. And I'm glad you were able to rescue them from the wind. It's been windy here in Vegas this week as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!