Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

BIMB - assembled rows

Yesterday I sewed all my thirteen rows in Bee In My Bonnet Row Along together, so now I have a bright and cheerful quilt top here. Only the pieced border is missing, and that will be revealed in a week or so.


The top, this far, is 50.5" wide, and approx. 66" long. I really look forward seeing the borders Lori Holt wants us to make, I guess they will be very colorful!

I have used fabric from my stash for this quilt, a lot of scraps, plus solid white of course. I will not even try to count all the different fabrics/colors in the quilt top, it is a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Så utrolig flott og nydelig teppe, Anita!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your rows. congrats on getting it all put together.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!