Sunday, January 20, 2013

First finish in January

This is actually true, even though my sewing machine has been working on full speed the first half of January assembling Easy Street, this coaster set is the first complete project I have finished in January.

The fabrics are leftovers from Easy Street. As you can see from the picture, I got to practice my FMQ skills on them.

I hope, and believe, that February will bring more completed projects. There's a lot of stuff waiting for me at home. Until then, happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!