Yesterday I completed all the 16 A-blocks, and now there is only 9 B-blocks left to make before the assembling starts.
I had to struggle with the wind outside trying to get daylight pictures, so I just got to get a few blocks laid out before they were blown away.
The whole stack of A-blocks on my porch. Small glass beads helped me weigh them down.
Actually, the colors of the blocks turned out better indoors on the floor.
Finally, here is a glimpse of how the quilt will look when it is done. The only thing missing is the 9 B-blocks, and the assembling, of course. Starting to look good!
You can see how the others are progressing here.