Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Halloween quilt in the making

I got a big bag with Halloween fabric from my quilt guild to make a couple of quilts for charity. We give quilts to long-term ill kids at the local hospital. They are in great need for quilts for boys, and Halloween fabrics are definitely correct for boys. I found a great pattern on internet, and have started with piecing and appliqueing. I am adding some fabric from my own stash.
The black cat, he is not completely black, though, so it wouldn't be a problem if he crosses the road in front of you...
This owl is not not very spooky. I like the corn-on-the-cob fabric! But watch out, the owl sees every move you make!
Pumpkins belong to Halloween.
In addition I have made some pinwheel blocks, and they will of course be joined by spiders and bats!

I have quite a few more blocks to make, and I will keep you updated on the progress of the quilt. I really enjoy working with it! The plan for the next Halloween quilt is ready, and I look forward to starting it.

1 comment:

  1. Hej!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!
    Unfortunately you are a no-reply blogger, so I can not answer you on email:-)
    If you would like, you can add your email adress to this blog and your email will be attached to your comments in the future - it will be easy to answer you:-)

    Oh - I really like that owl - the corn fabric is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!