Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A better picture


I hoped to get an outdoor picture, but it is raining cats and dogs out there. Still, there was enough daylight to get a better one than the one I took last night.
The quilt is a design from Bonnie Hunter in Quiltville , and it is called Bricks and Stepping Stones. The size is approx. 60"x75". I used my husband's old shirts and a little bit extra fabric. The back of the quilt is flannel, one old (pink!) sheet in addition to some plaid stash. In-between those fabrics i pieced a stripe of a multi-colored flannel shirt. I used woolen batting, so the quilt is definitely suited for the Norwegian climate.
Even though this is my first large quilt and it has its "beauty spots", I am very pleased with the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!