Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Started a new project!

This weekend my husband and I started cutting up some of his old shirts. The plan is to use the fabric for a quilt using Bonnie Hunter's design Bricks and Stepping-Stones. I think this design will be great with the fabric we have. He really needs a warm quilt in this cold weather. I am now cutting the 'bricks' for this quilt, and I hope I will be finished cutting tomorrow.
Last week spring seemed to be coming, but during the weekend it started snowing again. I am definitely ready for spring, lets hope it comes soon! In the mean time I will be indoors cutting and sewing bricks and stepping-stones.

Here is a picture of how the quilt could look like (borrowed from Bonnie's website): 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!