Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

This Year's Last Charity Quilt


The quilt top for this charity quilt was completed earlier this month, but I didn't get the urge to quilt it before now It is a simple patchwork quilt made of 4.5" unfinished squares.


I did straight line quilting with my walking foot. The backing is an old duvet cover. The binding is a purple solid.

This is the last charity quilt I will be making in 2017. My goal for this year was 6 charity quilts, and I managed to reach the goal. All together I have made 20 quilts for the children's ward at my local hospital during the time I have been quilting. It gives me a great feeling that I have been able to give comfort to children in their time of illness and distress.

December will be dedicated to sewing and quilting for family and friends.

Keep on quilting!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!