Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

This Year's Last Bee Block(s)

This year I have very much enjoyed being a part of one of the BeeHive groups organized by Alyce of Blossom Heart Quilts. Our group, the Beehiveinterquiltinentials, with members from three continents have had a fun time making blocks for each other.

My month was September, and I received a bunch of blocks as decribed in this post . I will have to make a few more blocks to make a decent size quilt, but I haven't had the time to do it yet. My problem is that I committed to way too many projects and BOMs during the year. My first priority for 2017 is to complete this quilt.

For the month of December, Ileana chose the Wanta Fanta block in off white and dusty blue tones, florals or geometric prints. I had several prints of the right colors, so I went straight to work and made her block. When I had made one, I couldn't stop, and had to make another one. Below you can see the two blocks.



I know that Ileana is going to assemble these blocks into a beautiful quilt!

Keep on quilting!


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Anita =) I am waiting for the UK postal strike to clear so my letter finally gets through to Ileana. HAppy Chrismas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!