For the time being I have run out of projects to work on during my vacation. I only took a few hand-sewing projects with me, and I obviously worked faster than projected. Now I'll have to wait to do more sewing until I get home. This is then the perfect timing to make good plans. My list will (most likely) include these quilts to make:
1. July block of Aurifil BOM
2. July block of Blogger's BOM
3. Great Granny Quilt Along (link on my blog)
4. Charity Quilts (from Halloween fabric)
Here I have a sneak peek of a prospective pattern:
5. Scrap Jar Stars (by A Little Bit Biased)
Scrap Jar Stars
And probably several more...
I hope you also have made good plans for future sewing!