Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

HST Pouch


As a lot of quilters probably experiences, there are a lot of scraps in the cutting process that can be used for something if you save them. This is a pouch that proves that statement.

The HST panels were pieced and quilted a year or so ago. The HSTs were leftovers from making a tablerunner some time ago. In addition to the panels, I used chambray for the borders.


This is the other side of the pouch. I used a tutorial from Fabric Mutt to make it, modifying the design and measurements a little bit.


My berry bush in a winter state is a perfect stand for taking pictures in natural light. We just have a few hours of good light during the day, now. The lining adds to the cool color template of the scenery, remember it is freezing, but without snow!

Keep on quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!