Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Status On The Splendid Sampler Blocks

The whole year I have been making the Splendid Sampler blocks. The event is organized by Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson, and two new  blocks are posted each week. I kept up with the schedule until I went on vacation in July when I didn't have access to my sewing machine.

I have been trying to catch up lately, and today I appliqued 4 blocks that I prepared last night.


I am still behind, as for now there are 82 blocks released. I have completed 65, and I am working hard to reduce the gap.

My blocks are mainly made from scraps.


Keep on quilting!


2 comments:

  1. An amazing amount of work =) The blocks are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blocks look super, still downloading and printing them but have only done about 12!! mind you the applique and FPP ones are beyond me but will do some one day, hopefully will resist BOMs next year to give me some time to do other makes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!