Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fifth Block in the Modern HST Sampler


This is the block Mountain designed by Jess from Elven Garden Quilts .

The fabric I use is Good Neighbors by Amanda Jean Nyberg. The different fabrics in the collection match so well  together, and I like the modern touch this will give to the quilt in the end.

The Easter vacation is soon coming up, and this means time for a lot more sewing; lucky me! I will try to keep up with all my blocks, and maybe finish a few items.

Keep on quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Nice block! Enjoy your Easter vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mountain looks good, I saw Jean`s collection unfortunately it is not available here in the UK such a shame as she has some lovely designs and would have loved to add some to my stash

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!