Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

First Love and Temecula


All the English paper piecing of the baby quilt First Love by Lynette Anderson is done.  The colors look better than I can reproduce in this picture, I have to blame that on the minimal daylight at this time of year. Now I will start the stitchery part of this little quilt.


The other project I partly finished this weekend was the adorable Mini Christmas QAL blocks by Temecula Quilt Company . The blocks are 2 3/4", and the setting choices for these little blocks were published on their blog today. I used only tiny scraps from my stash for this project. Now I have to decide on the block setting for the mini.

Both these projects have been really enjoyable and relaxing in these busy days.

Keep on quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Such nice projects. I have made a note of all of those little blocks to eventually do one of the minis too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the baby quilt is looking good, my all that EPP not quick to do. Amazed at the size of your blocks on the mini had to check on a ruler, they must have been so fiddly to do really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your projects are coming along nicely. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!