Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My 2015 FAL - Q3 List

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

It is the third quarter of 2015, and a new list of projects I want to finish is due. Thanks to Adrienne over at On The Windy Side for keeping us in line.

For the second quarter I managed to complete two of three projects on my list. The last, and biggest, project on my list had already been transferred from one list to the next. Last quarter it had to be postponed again, since there was a wedding gift that suddenly had to be made. 

So, here is my plan for the finishes of the third quarter:



The Blurred Vision quilt is now basted and I have started quilting. This will be a wedding gift and it must be finished by the end of the month.



My Itty Bitty Owl is to be incorporated into a zippered pouch.


I am also planning to make a scrappy Modern Buzz Saw quilt for the Children's Ward at my local hospital. This will be a good scrap buster.


And last, but not least, I am again putting my Love Squared quilt up on the list. 

Happy quilting!


3 comments:

  1. best of luck with these latest projects wonder if you are good and stick to these or get distracted with other projects I get distracted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite an ambitious list Anita, but a fun one! Love you itty bitty owl and Loved Squared looks like it will be beautiful! I might look for that pattern too. Blurred vision will make the happy couple even happier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. The project I most look forward from you is the Love Squared quilt. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!