Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Progress on Quatrefoil Table Runner

This is the project I started last month (or yesterday), the pieces are cut and I have started sewing the blocks together.


I found the design over at ModifyTradition, but I know this has been published lots of other places.
When auditioning the fabrics I had to switch the center block of the block to the left, the original fabric I had chosen was way too "weak", the new center pink is a lot more interesting, and it even has some 'gold' in it which matches the golden hexagons in the other block.

This will eventually become a three block table runner, about 42" long. As for my latest projects I am only using fabrics from my stash.


Since Easter vacation started today, officially, I have to show off some yellow colors, too. This nice spring bouquet is perfect for Easter, hope it will last all the vacation days.

Happy Easter!

Linked up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedLet's Bee Social and Needle and Thread Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are gorgeous. I love how warm they look with the fabric you chose. The pink square really suits my taste. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are very nice. This block is new to me and I'd like to try it. I'm not very good at choosing fabrics. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!