Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Birds, birds, birds

Every spare moment I have these last few days revolves around the flying creatures. When I come home from my job I am working almost frantically with my projects for the Tree Bird blog hop.



I am not using the "specified" fabric line for the hop, it is perfectly OK to use any kind of bird fabric as long as they have connection with trees. These are samples of some of my fabrics.

A few of my projects are already finished, and some are in the making. The time this weekend will be utilized to finishing the last stitches (I hope). The weather forecast predicts stormy weather, that's perfect for being inside sewing and quilting.


My day in the blog hop is the first one, Friday 13th (!).

The full schedule for the hop is here: Tree Bird Blog Hop

I hope to see you on Friday next week, and I promise to show some good looking projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!