Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2014 Aurifil November block


This month's block is designed by Scott Hansen of Blue Nickel Studios.  It is called Tossed Salad and is a Modern block with traditional parts.

I chose to make it in cool colors, a real winter block. The background is full of snow, and the flying geese portray the winter green trees. The fussy cut blocks gives a nice color addition to the frosty scenery.

The block is entirely made of leftovers from this table runner.

Now there is only one block left for this year's Designer of the Month series, I wonder what that block will look like?!

1 comment:

  1. Your block is beautiful!! This reminds me.....I'd better work on mine too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!