Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Work in Progress



I have not been knitting for a while, but then I borrowed a  book at the library with gorgeous patterns of wash cloths/kitchen cloths. I started this one with red cotton yarn, and I love the way the design looks! 

This is a good project to work on in front of the TV. Underneath you get a glimpse of my new ironing board cover, bought at IKEA. Yes, I know, there are so many great tutorials for ironing board covers out there, but I just don't have the time. The old cover desperately needed to be changed out, and I really liked the look of the new one, with scissors, clothes, and sewing machines!


This is a sneak peek of my latest quilting project, basted and ready for quilting. This is a table runner and will be gifted to friends of us when I finish the quilting and binding. It is a colorful one!

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Så flott mønster på kluten din. Jeg har også tatt strikkepinnene fatt. Det er mange år siden sist. Men jeg kan ikke strikke et så avansert mønster som du. Artig strekk du har fått på strykebordet. Minner meg på at jeg også trenger et nytt.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!