Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

August Goal for ALYoF accomplished

Early this month I stated my goal for August, to turn the lovely fabrics into a table runner. I was inspired by a picture from a magazine, I can't remember which, now. Anyway, I used my artistic freedom and came up with this design:

I have named it 'Running Pine', and the dimensions are 57" x 12.5". If you click on the pictures you can see more details. The quilting is simple, straight lines in light blue/grey thread.


I backed it with a grey/black fabric with a leaf design, The binding is the same black fabric as in the top. That worked very well, it keeps a strict design and a masculine look, in my opinion.

My Button

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a lovely job and its not too masculine at all. Clean and edgy I would call it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it-nice modern look, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful and I really like the backing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!