Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Roosters and Hens

I made a little zippered pouch of one of the fabrics of Lynette Anderson's fabric lines, Mending Fences.


I have plans for this little pouch, but you will have to wait until early June to find out exactly what.


The lining fabric has a zillion small snowflakes, something that is very appropriate. The last four days, that's actually the first four days of May, we've had snow showers, hail and sun, all in a very good mix. The temperatures were very low, and I had to pull out my winter jacket and woolen hat and mittens to be able to go out walking. And the calendar says May! This morning it was freezing, literally.

Let's hope the winter is over for now, and that we will get some warmth in the rest of May. We need it!

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little pouch and oh my......still snow! I sure don't envy you, hopefully warm weather will come your way soon! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!