Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Charity Quilt Top and Getting Ready to Picnic!



The charity quilt top is now finished, and will baste and quilt it as soon as I can.

But first I will get my sewing machine off to a much needed service. It is not working as good as I would like, there are some tension problems and other issues that will have to be taken care of. The machine is in work almost every day, so the service is well overdue. I will have to pull out my 50+ year old Pfaff for the few days my Janome is in the shop. I haven't used it for almost three years, so let's hope it still works!


I have joined this fun blog hop over at Sew We Quilt, and it will start on Monday. My day is Tuesday 3rd.

Full schedule is HERE.

I can't show you any pictures until Tuesday, but I can tell you that the food was good, I had pleasant company, and nature showed itself from a good side even though the temperature could have been just a teeny bit higher. My picnic quilt brightened up the place and made us in a good mood. 

I'll see you on Tuesday and show off my new picnic quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilt top! I can't wait to see what you made for Picnic blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!