Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

May's last finish

My version of  Lori Holt's Quilty Barn Along was finished late last week. Here my wall hanging is on display outside on my fence.


Three barns are just perfect for my wall. The first barn is a traditional red barn, but with a plaid roof. A smiling sun in the attic window gives it a spark.

Number two is made of green/gold wood-fabric. The corn fabric in the pinwheel and the black cat in the attic window gives this barn a touch of Halloween. I hand-quilted the "straw"-roof of this one.

The third barn has vines growing all over it, and the roof is machine quilted to look like shingles. The attic is full of butterflies!

The outer frame is quilted with loops and swirls, and the binding is orange with multi-colored stripes.

Then another one of my UFO's are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!