Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Look what I got in the mail today!

I have been participating in the Mug Rug Swap organized by the Quilting Gallery. The ones I made and sent were received in Washington State last month, and I have been anxiously waiting and checking my mail box often. Today, an envelope containing two beautiful mug rugs was waiting for me when I came back from work. When I opened the envelope, these two beauties appeared:




These two brightened up my day, and they should, because they came all the way from sunny California!

My swap partner, Sheri, did a tremendously good job, and I just love my new mug rugs! They are so nice that I am considering to hang them up on my wall instead of putting a coffee mug on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!