Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

First barn assembled!

Lori Holt does not only host the Row Along, she has also started The Quilty Barn Along. I am a late starter with these blocks, but they are fast to make, and I guess I will have caught up with Lori when she comes out with the next block.



Today I am working "together" with Bonnie Hunter on Quilt Cam, finishing the stitching on the December block of 2012 Aurifil Designer of the Month (I am a little late on finishing this one). The sashing will come on later this evening, and a photo of the block will appear on the blog tomorrow. Then it is decision time for how this quilt will be assembled; I have a pretty good idea, already.

2 comments:

  1. I like your barn, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your barn looks great! I really want to make these, but so far no time. I too caught up on
    Bonnie yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!