Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

A lot of things inspire me. Like my orange cat on a blue mat on the floor...



...gave me the idea of my color scheme in the 2013 Aurifil Designer of the Month blocks. Here is one of them:



Today I am working on quilting my Row Along quilt . So many bloggers have been using the "wiggly line", and I figured out that it will be appropriate on the white sashing in-between my rows. I have just started on this project, and here is a picture taken earlier today in the bleak morning light (sorry about the poor picture quality).



I have already made my scrappy binding for this quilt, and I think it will look great against a fairly monochrome outer border. Here it is waiting, patiently, on my mini design board to be put on my quilt in the end.



The weather today is just fantastic, clear blue sky and blazing sun. I will take a couple of days off my piecing- and quilting-mania, and just enjoy the Easter Weekend.

A Happy Easter to everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!